The Digital Advisory Committee exists to provide the retail industry with thought leadership specific to digital developments and eCommerce.
Consisting of digital and eCommerce specialists, the Advisory Committee provides retailers with tools to support expansion into online and overseas markets, and guides the ARA’s advocacy across digital policy issues affecting retailers, including:
- Growth in domestic markets
- Support for Australian brands in overseas markets
- Legislative and regulatory developments
- Digital training needs
- Eligibility: Chief Digital Officer/Head of eCommerce or equivalent roles nominated by premium ARA members.
- Supporting advocacy to ensure dark stores and distribution centres could operate to support online retail during COVID closures
- Legislative and regulatory developments COVID-19 induced changes to shopping trends
- Digital commerce best practice and domestic growth
This Advisory Committee seeks to support ARA members by connecting retailers with information on:
- Commerce data and benchmarking
- International expansion
- Industry knowledge sharing and innovation
- Access and development of retail eCommerce training skillsets
Participating Retailers Include:
Myer, Officeworks, PAS Group, Best & Less, Retail Prodigy Group, Australia Post, Beacon Lighting Group, RM Williams, and many more.
Digital Transformation and eCommerce Consultant Over 10 years’ experience in retail across omnichannel, digital and e-commerce
Become a Committee Member
Does your current insurance policy have the right cover for your business needs? During the claims process, it’s often found many businesses don’t realise they are underinsured until it’s too
To mark RUOK? Day on Thursday, 8th of September the ARA Small Biz webinar series will look at the impact that two years of upheaval has had on mental health
Chief Executive Officer,
Australian Retailers Association