ARA Leaders Forum 2021 - On Demand *exclusive to ticket holders
About the 2021 ARA Leaders Forum
2020 had an historic impact on retail. From bushfires to a global pandemic, we witnessed the resilience of our sector. As we journey towards retail recovery, how do we shift from survive to thrive?
During this unmissable event, held on Wednesday 17 March 2021, leaders from Australian Retail, Business, Innovation and Government tuned in to hear exclusive keynotes from the most influential voices in our sector. Thoughtfully curated panel discussions addressed the challenges on the top of the industry’s agenda, with tactical takeaways and peer learning from Australia’s retail leaders. Cutting edge start-ups joined global experts as we explained, entertained and explored the new world of retail.
· Leading retail CEOs and the industry’s leading innovators and influencers
· Six exclusive keynotes
· Dynamic discussion panels and real-time Q&As
· Never before seen industry research and data
· Talk show style lounge interviews, professionally produced
· The Microsoft Innovation Club website
· The opportunity to book appointments with Microsoft Executives
· Curated online networking and experiences
· Plus, re-access the content on-demand anytime after the show