2019 has well and truly arrived and the year ahead is going to present a raft of changes to the world of workplace relations as we know it. To prepare for these changes, we would love to have you join us for some robust discussions accompanied by a briefing which will provide an ideal forum to gather some insights from your peers, share your views and hear updates on employment law.
The topics we will cover include:
• The Big-Ticket issues of 2019 including the looming election and the likely impact this will have on the power of unions
• Legislative and Award changes including casual conversion, Government responses to Workpac, and Fair Work Amendment (Family and Domestic Violence Leave) Bill 2018 among others
• What the future holds for Enterprise Bargaining and likely changes should the ALP emerge victorious in May
• The most significant Cases of the past 12 months
• Sponsored Employees with a brief summary of changes to the 482, unrecoverable costs and strategies for minimising risk by sharing costs with employees
Date: March 14, 2019
Time: 2:30pm- 4:00pm (AEDT)
Location: Rest Super Boardroom- Level 31, 140 William Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Click the registration link here or above to secure your place.