With the recent wage increase coming into effect on the first full pay period commencing on or after 1 July, it is necessary for members to run a compliance health check. In this briefing we will step members through the most common and critical compliance issues in the industry, including:
- Annual salary calculations and evidentiary requirements regarding hours worked
- Classifying all employees correctly
- “Work” performed before and after start and finish times.
- Uniforms and associated allowances.
- Part time hours of work and variations to this.
- Preparing payroll systems for the multiple penalty rate changes that will be implemented across the year.
Ticket Sales end: Thursday 14th October 5pm
| ARA MEMBERS ONLY EVENT |
140 William St, Level 31
Melbourne, VIC 3000