With the recent wage increase coming into effect on the first full pay period commencing on or after 1 July, it is necessary for members to run a compliance health check. In this briefing we will step members through the most common and critical compliance issues in the industry, including:
1. Annual salary calculations and evidentiary requirements regarding hours worked
2. Classifying all employees correctly
3. “Work” performed before and after start and finish times.
4. Uniforms and associated allowances.
5. Part-time hours of work and variations to this.
6. Preparing payroll systems for the multiple penalty rate changes that will be implemented across the year.
Ticket Sales end: Thursday 10th October 5pm
| ARA MEMBERS ONLY EVENT |
The Executive Centre, 1 Bligh Street – Serviced and Virtual Offices Australia
1 Bligh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000