Global Sourcing Expo Melbourne
November 21 @ 8:00 am - November 23 @ 4:00 pm AEDT
The Global Sourcing Expo is a premier event for industry professionals associated with buying and global sourcing of apparel, textiles, and homeware products. With over 800 manufacturers and suppliers from 20+ countries around the world, attendees can network and connect with top players in the industry.
The Expo offers both volume buying and sourcing, as well as smaller operators and start-ups who are eager to access international suppliers. From established importers, wholesalers, and retailers to sourcing agents, interior designers, and specialty retailers, the event provides something for everyone.
Attending the Global Sourcing Expo offers a multitude of benefits:
– Discover first-hand new trends
– Meet, compare and connect with international manufacturers, suppliers, agents and industry experts
– Order direct from suppliers and rationalise your supply chain
– Expand your network and commercial opportunities by connecting with new international industry contacts
– Improve your business offering by sourcing new products and assessing existing and potential suppliers
Underpinning the success of the Expo is the highly anticipated Global Sourcing Seminars program that runs across the 3 days. This program equips attendees with the latest global insights and knowledge across fashion and design trends, sustainability, sourcing, and supply chain – all delivered by experts in their field. Led by MC Patty Huntington, features and Fashion News Director of Harper’s BAZAAR Australia, this year’s Melbourne Program is not to be missed.