ARA members can access an Energy Health Check from Choice Energy today to see how you can start saving on your business energy costs. It’s complimentary, easy and obligation free!
Choice Energy is an independent, 100% Australian owned and operated energy firm, specialising in helping retail businesses access a more predictable, fair and low-cost energy future through their range of energy solutions.
Headquartered in Melbourne and with more than 4,000 clients nationwide and extensive experience across the retail sector, Choice Energy can assist ARA members to reduce energy costs, better manage demand for energy and improve operational efficiency.
What does the energy health check involve:
- After reviewing your energy usage and recent bills, your dedicated energy manger will provide your business with tangible insights into ways to bring down your energy costs from a wide variety of energy procurement and management strategies
- If contract negotiation is possible and you agree to proceed, Choice Energy will create a competitive environment by putting your business’s energy agreements out to a panel of up to 16 retailers having them return with their most competitive offer
- Your energy manager will work to ensure you are paying only for the energy you need and that you’re being billed correctly based on your usage and demand profile
- They will also identify ways to reduce your reliance on grid energy through strategies such as commercial solar; leveraging government grants and incentives to maximise return on investment and reduce any impact to cash flow
- Your energy manager will offer further advice and market expertise to optimise your energy spend now and into the future, taking the stress of rising energy bills off your shoulders.