RETAIL MARKETING COURSE
SIRSS00026This Skill Set is designed for individuals working in marketing roles in the retail industry.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Are you interested to blend visual merchandising and marketing skills?
A set of skills for you to coordinate and maintain the promotion and marketing activities of a retail business, including in an online capacity.
- Produce visual merchandise displays (SIRRMER001)
- Coordinate visual merchandising activities (SIRRMER003)
- Support marketing and promotional activities (SIRXMKT001)
- Maintain ethical and professional standards when using social media and online platforms (SIRXOSM002)
- Work effectively in a service environment (SIRXIND001)
- Use social media and online tools (SIRXOSM003)
You are required to have internet access and basic technology skills when undertaking this qualification.
An entry requirement questionnaire, including Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test, is undertaken during the enrolment or prior to the commencement of the course. Where the outcome indicates that you require additional support, the ARA will review each enrolment on case-by-case basis.
The ARA Retail Institute (ID NUMBER: 4049) is the leading national body providing for the education, consulting and professional development needs of the Australian retail industry. The ARA Retail Institute specialises in consulting and education on a broad range of topics, including: Retail Buying, Financials, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, and Sales and Service Strategy. The ARA Retail Institute houses a suite of both accredited and non accredited training solutions; from the Diploma of Retail Management to customized in-house training programs. This suite provides a diverse and flexible range of education products to suit industry needs.