Verimark specialises in retail leasing services and commercial property consultancy for businesses in Australia. Boasting over 30 years of experience in the industry as retailers, they have helped hundreds of businesses to expand nationwide, whilst keeping property costs low.
Verimark are connected to a large network of professionals that can help launch your business. Whether you need guidance on a business strategy or commercial property consultancy and everything in between, Verimark is a trusted retail leasing agency which can navigate your business to sustainable success.
ARA Member Offer
Verimark are partnering with the ARA to offer members a complimentary 30-min consultation to discuss and maximise your retail property needs.
ARA members are able to access a 10% discount on all Verimark services.
What do Verimark do?
- Site Selection – After a period of familiarising with your business and a process of identifying your property requirements Verimark select sites, qualify them according to your business requirements and present them to you for inspection. Considering their large network of leasing executives and local to national level landlords, we are consistently updated on prime retail opportunities, even before they reach the public, ensuring Verimark clients are first in line.
- Lease Negotiation – As Verimark are well positioned in the industry and maintain a healthy working relationship with retail landlord decision makers, you will always be assured of a feasible lease deal, maximum incentive, and carefully negotiated terms and conditions. Verimark’s aim is provide their client with the best possible chance of retail success by optimising the lease deal to the last decimal point.
- Lease Renewal – An extension on the above service. Should your existing lease be reaching renewal, Verimark will do a careful audit of your existing arrangements and optimise them in line with your current business requirements.
- Lease Disposal – Should you find yourself in an undesirable situation of having to terminate your lease before expiry, Verimark can ensure this process is negotiated with a minimum financial and personal impact on the client.
- Retail Strategy & Management – As members of the Verimark team have extensive experience in retail business ownership and management, they can provide a client with fit out consultancy, marketing and merchandising, staff recruitment and retail specific sales training. Furthermore, franchised clients utilise us in franchisee qualification and recruitment.
The Australian Retailers Association receives a financial benefit when products and services are arranged for its members by Verimark, enabling it to continue to provide further services to the retail industry.