We’re pleased to welcome Virgin Australia to the ARA Member Benefits Program.
You are eligible to receive 2,500 bonus Velocity Points when you sign up to the Virgin Australia Business Flyer Program*.
Virgin Australia Business Flyer is an innovative business program, specifically designed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)¹. Free to join, with a range of wonderful business benefits!
Earn Velocity Points for your business² each time you and your team³ travel with Virgin Australia, as well as on everyday business spending.
Plus, save up to 6%⁴ on Virgin Australia’s low fares and receive a range of additional benefits.
It’s free to join with no ongoing membership fees. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ABN and apply now – it’s quick and easy.
Simply click the button to sign up.
Receive 2,500 bonus Velocity Points* when you sign up to the Virgin Australia Business Flyer Program
Benefits of becoming a Business Flyer
- Earn points – Earn Velocity Points for your business² every time your team fly³ with us, while they continue to earn Points and Status Credits for their individual frequent flyer account. Every time your team flies, your business’ Points multiply.
- Amazing savings – Save up to 6%⁴ on flights and receive discounted annual Lounge Memberships.
- Redeem points – Use your Velocity Points to book flights, upgrade or gift them to your team, by transferring Points from your business account to a Frequent Flyer account⁵.
- Priority benefits – Receive two Velocity Pilot Gold memberships, manage your travel in one central place, receive dedicated account management and enjoy exclusive offers⁶.
* Promotion is valid between 12:01am AEST 30 January 2023 to 11:59pm AEST 31 March 2023 (inclusive) (Promotion Period). For your business to be eligible for the 2,500 bonus Velocity Points promotion its nominated representative must, during the Promotion Period, successfully apply for a new Virgin Australia Business Flyer membership. Please allow up to 4 weeks after becoming a member for the Velocity Points to be allocated to the Virgin Australia Business Flyer account. Promotion only available to new Virgin Australia Business Flyer members. This offer can be used in conjunction with the Up To 150,000 Bonus Velocity Points and First Flight Double Bonus Velocity Points offers. Virgin Australia Business Flyer and Velocity T&Cs apply.
¹ Virgin Australia Business Flyer membership is available to businesses with an active ABN/ACN and an Australian business address that spend less than $300K per annum on flights with Virgin Australia. The business cannot be a Superannuation fund, travel agent, travel management company, travel wholesaler, air travel consolidator or anyone re-selling air travel. For more information please see the Virgin Australia Business Flyer Terms and Conditions.
² Virgin Australia Business Flyer Members can earn up to 1,000,000 Points from flights operated and marketed by Virgin Australia only, per annum, based on the rolling 12 month period from when the Member joins Virgin Australia Business Flyer. Points aren’t earned on certain fees, taxes, or charges. Virgin Australia Business Flyer Terms and Conditions and Velocity membership Terms and Conditions apply.
³ If the individual flying with Virgin Australia or a partner airline is a Velocity Frequent Flyer member, they may also earn Velocity Points on eligible flights in accordance with the Velocity membership Terms and Conditions.
⁴ The Fare Advantage Discount of 4% applies to domestic Flex fares (L, K, H, W, B, Y class) and 6% applies to domestic Business Class fares (D, C, J class) and is available to Virgin Australia Business Flyer members. The Fare Advantage Discount levels are subject to change without notice. Please check our website for current discount levels. Fare Advantage Discounts can only be booked through the Booking Portal, our Guest Contact Centre, or a registered self-ticketing Travel Management Company (TMC) or travel agent and are not available through the public Virgin Australia website. If your TMC or travel agent is not registered to process Fare Advantage Discounts, please instruct your TMC or travel agent to contact the Virgin Australia Business Flyer team at email@example.com. Fare Advantage Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and cannot be combined with any other Unpublished Fares or Promotional Fares. Fare Advantage discounts do not apply to any bookings made via the Virgin Australia conference and group travel area, sale fares or other tactical fares offered from time to time, and bookings for children and infants. If you have any questions regarding the application of Fare Advantage Discounts, please contact the Virgin Australia Business Flyer team.. Virgin Australia Business Flyer Terms and Conditions apply.
⁵ Virgin Australia Business Flyer Account Administrators can transfer Points earned by the Virgin Australia Business Flyer member to a Velocity Frequent Flyer member, provided that (a) there is a minimum of 3,000 Points per transfer; and (b) the Velocity Frequent Flyer member transferee is directly employed or contracted by the Virgin Australia Business Flyer member.
⁶ Pilot Gold: A new Virgin Australia Business Flyer member is eligible to receive two three-month Velocity Pilot Gold Memberships if, within the first three months of becoming a Virgin Australia Business Flyer member, it books and completes at least $2,000 of travel. For more information, please visit our website at https://virginaustralia.com/businessflyer. Virgin Australia Business Flyer and Loyalty Terms and Conditions and Velocity membership Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for information on the Program Benefits.