The ARA’s CEO Forum provides the retail industry with a platform of thought leadership on macro trends and issues affecting the sector.
The Forum consists of CEOs and nominated executives from across Australia’s largest retailers.
Participating members act in an advisory capacity to facilitate a united, integrated approach to issues in a dynamic retail environment.
- Eligibility: C-suite representatives of premium ARA members with a sales turnover above $100 million.
The Forum was formed amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and facilitates the development of a unified retail industry voice to:
- Ensure an integrated approach to government in a dynamic crisis environment.
- Advise on and maximise the effectiveness of communications with ARA members and stakeholders.
- Proactively inform the agenda of the ARA in lobbying of state and federal governments.
- Strengthen the corporate social responsibility of retail members, and of the wider industry, at a time of crisis.
Key Recent Issues
- COVID-19 Crisis Response & Recovery
- Input to economic support packages and programs
- Wages policy
- Corporate social responsibility
- Macro trends and changes in retail
Participating Retailers Include:
Officeworks, Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Costco, API, Amazon, Brand Collective, Super Retail Group, Kmart, Woolworths, Minor DKL, Wilson Parking and many more.
The Just Group