ARA Employment Relations advice
To access these services, contact the ARA membership team
on email email@example.com or 1300 368 041
Industrial Relations Advisory Service
The ARA’s industrial relations advisory service is managed by market-leading industrial relations experts, FCB Group. Our team’s accessibility is unrivalled – members receive the support they need when they need it.
As ARA members experienced throughout the pandemic, when a crisis arrives and you need urgent help, the ability to immediately access a large team of industry experts and supporting resources is vital to navigating the crisis.
Compliance issues? Questions about legal obligations? ARA’s experienced retail-focused telephone consulting team are on call on our toll-free number to provide members with up-to-date advice on all employment matters.
- Wage enquiries and workplace agreements
- Performance management, disciplinary processes and termination of employment
- Termination of employment and redundancy
- Penalty rates and conditions of employment
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination and harassment
- Award interpretation
- Trading hours and public holidays
- Transfer of business-applicable employment conditions and helpful tips
- Discounted fees for additional services if required
In addition, ARA members gain access to monthly Employment Relations webinars and regular employment updates.