This Advisory Committee is comprised of senior loss prevention professionals to help shape the ARA’s advocacy efforts to address common concerns around staff assaults, abuse, and theft and address the challenges of retail crime, loss prevention, and law enforcement.
- Eligibility: Senior loss prevention, security or equivalent representatives nominated by premium ARA members.
- Ensuring advocacy efforts with police and centre management to address aggressive incidents and retail theft/break ins
- Ensure a consistent approach to outcomes and consequences for offenders
- Share information and best practice on crime data
Key Recent Issues
- Customer Aggression
- Retail Re-opening
- Data sharing on crime statistics
- Use and guidance on new technologies.
Participating Retailers include:
Amazon, McDonalds, JB Hi Fi, Woolworths, Coles, Costco, Cotton On, Bunnings and David Jones
Mark Van Den Bosch
General Manager, Process Transformation Woolworths Supermarkets