Restricted trading hours apply to some states and territories this Easter trading period, subject to business location, size, and classification.
It is important to understand each state’s rules and regulations depending on what category your business falls into.
Below is a brief overview of the state-by-state trading hour restrictions for the Easter period.
Communicating your opening hours with customers
It’s a good idea to promote your Easter trading hours to ensure customer satisfaction during this time. Communication is key. Here are our tips:
- Google Business Listing
- Your website
- A dedicated social media post
- Add Easter trading hours to your social media ‘About’ content
- Add to eDMs, newsletters and other digital communications (such as click-and-collect notifications)
- SMS notifications (such as click and collect communications)
- Store front door signage and at POS
- Catalogues or pamphlets
- Keep your staff up to date because customers will likely ask them