The event will cover:
- Emerging issues in profit protection and loss prevention and reflect upon how they may be better managed in the future;
- How current and future changes to the retail environment will have an impact, in particular new technologies and working practices;
- Understanding how the total retail loss concept can help your business to reduce losses and grow profitability;
- Provide insights into how to deter shop thieves – understand what works, what doesn’t and the reasons why some approaches have long term success in reducing theft in stores;
- Recognising the role people can play in delivering a low loss retail culture;
- Key skills your business will need now, and in the future, to effectively control retail losses.
Speakers include professor Adrian Beck, Department of Criminology, University of Leister, UK; Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association; Alex Boyd, Stoploss Logic; Natalie Brennan, Foodco (Muffin Break & Jamaica Blue); Anthony Schmidt, Scancam; Andrew Wilsmore, Endeavour Drinks Group; and Chris Cassar, Endeavour Drinks Group.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit https://www.insideretail.com.au/event/navigating-new-profit-protection-landscape-current-issues-future-challenges/