Zebra Technologies and the Australian Retail Association (ARA) have joined forces in a collaborative partnership to share information and promote innovation in retail.
As a global provider of next-generation retail, supply chain, logistics and mobile solutions, Zebra is excited about the opportunity to make its expertise in Enterprise Asset Intelligence solutions available to ARA members.
With the retail solutions offered by Zebra Technologies, ARA members will have access to industry knowledge, consumer insights and retail mobile technology solutions, providing them with real-time visibility into their operations. This kind of visibility helps retailers exceed customer expectations, maximise omnichannel capabilities, while boosting efficiency, productivity and profitability, so the increase in sales goes from incremental to exponential.
Wayne Harper, Zebra’s CTO & Senior Technology Director, Asia-Pacific, said retailing represents the next frontier for decision-making that is based on real-time data management and flexible requisition practices.
“Retailers are constantly facing logistical challenges, cost constraints and operational inefficiencies, and competition from online shopping has radically altered the modern retail marketplace. But with the right set of tools, it’s possible to develop a more sophisticated model of a better shopping environment for consumers – and more profitable businesses – can be created.”
By deploying next generation innovative technology, retailers can:
Increase Efficiency In Every Corner
- Increase sales with an advanced, fast, POS solution
- Enhance merchandising & inventory management with real-time visibility
- Create a real-time distribution centre
Elevate The Customer Experience
- Improve customer service, helping them make a buying decision
- Reward customers and improve business with printing solutions that deliver instant loyalty, membership & gift cards
- Simplifying the process for couponing & gift registry
Non-stop Optimisation For Any Operation
- Ensure retail staff and managers are always connected
- Ensure the most out of device and asset management solutions
- Ensure an efficient asset management solution with improved monitoring and diagnoses
- Provide efficient fleet management solutions.
For more information regarding innovative retail technologies, click here.