The holidays are upon us and retailers are in deep preparation for the Christmas shopping rush. It’s going to be an unpredictable festive trading season this year with a raft of economic challenges and uncertainty amid the cost of living. In this Retail Therapy Christmas special, we’ll be discussing what’s in store for retailers, consumers and how spending may be shaping up.
Joining us for some Retail Therapy is Kate Box, Director, Global Business Group, Retail ANZ at Meta. Kate has a wealth of marketing and advertising experience and we’re thrilled to have her on the podcast to share her insights.
This episode covers:
- Consumer trends and technologies that can help retailers succeed in this all-important time
- Changing consumer habits and spending insights
- Winning over the cost-conscious consumer
- The role of technology during the Christmas rush
- Tips for businesses to be set up for success for the holiday season
- Championing e-commerce and brick-and-mortar shopping working together
- What we can learn from best-of-breed Christmas marketing campaigns