Social media for selling
In this episode Paul Zahra sits down with Kate Box, Director, Global Business Group, Retail ANZ at Meta.
Kate has been with the social media giant for over 10 years, helping businesses to grow and expand their digital presence. Following a number of exciting trends that have emerged in the digital space over the past couple of years, we chat about the role Meta has played, their support for small business and the interesting innovations being rolled out to help SMB’s increase their online presence and drive sales.
Paul and Kate discuss:
- How Facebook and Instagram have embraced online shopping
- Does increased social media usage correlate with increased sales?
- Is replicating the in-store experience online the right thing to do?
- Innovations in the personalised shopping experience
- AR trends and beyond
- Support for small businesses drive social media sales
- Digital trends and case studies to stay ahead of the curve
- How social platforms are evolving the online shopping space
- Advice on navigating the ever changing world of ecommerce