Joining us for some Retail Therapy is Eric Morris, former CEO of Brand Collective, which boasts a portfolio of iconic owned and licensed brands with more than 3,000 employees.
Eric has over 35 years of industry experience covering retail, wholesale, licensing, marketing and product development in both international and national organisations. He has held senior management positions with a who’s-who list of household name companies including Myer, Disney and Reebok.
Eric knows a thing or two about leadership and we’re thrilled to have him on as a guest.
In this episode, we delve into:
- Gain first-hand knowledge from Eric’s extensive industry experience
- Explore the leadership philosophy that has guided Eric throughout his career
- Understand the intricacies of managing change and transition in the retail sector
- Stay updated on the disruptive challenges reshaping the retail landscape
- Learn from Eric’s personal journey and career advice for aspiring professionals
- Get inspired by Eric’s approach to growth and decision-making in the industry
Tune in to gain exclusive insights, discover innovative perspectives, and get inspired by Eric’s transformative approach to the retail arena.