We are thrilled to present the next special guest on Retail Therapy – Tanya Deans, the President at Hanes Brands, Australasia. Tanya oversees iconic Australian brands like Bonds, Sheridan, Berlei, Champion, and more, establishing herself as a true fashion guru in the industry.
Join us as we dive into Tanya’s journey and gain insights into the changes she has witnessed and driven within Hanes and its respective brands throughout her decades-long career.
This episode explores:
- The opportunities, pressures and challenges that come with leading a company like Hanes, known for its rich history
- Personal and business goals for the immediate future, providing a glimpse into Tanya’s vision and aspirations
- Tanya’s passion for fashion and how her love for the industry developed over time
- Gain inspiration from Tanya’s career-defining motto or mantra and benefit from her wisdom, as she imparts valuable lessons learnt throughout her successful career
- Learn about the significance of sustainability to Hanes
- Explore the intricate process of brand acquisition and transformation
Tune in to this episode and gain valuable insights from a visionary leader in the retail industry, Tanya Deans.