Join us for an inspiring episode of Retail Therapy with Mirja Viinanen, CEO and Chief Sustainability Officer at IKEA Australia.
IKEA is the world’s largest furniture retailer and has cemented its status in Australia as the country’s most recognised Swedish homewares store, offering ready-to-assemble furniture, appliances, décor and other various goods. Mirja undoubtedly has a wealth of knowledge about the industry, leadership and sustainability so we’re very excited to have her join us and share some of her insights.
This episode covers:
- Leadership aspirations from early childhood
- IKEA’s work in embracing sustainability and renewable energy
- Fostering diversity, equality, and inclusion at IKEA
- The essence of great leadership
- Mastering customer retention in 2023
- Plus, Mirja’s all-time favourite IKEA piece!
Join us for an engaging conversation that unveils the secrets of IKEA’s success, its unwavering commitment to sustainability, and the key qualities that define great leadership.