Joining us for some Retail Therapy is Catriona Noble, Executive General Manager, Retail at Australia Post.
Catriona is responsible for the organisation’s network of 4,320 Post Offices and is renowned for driving key transformation in many of her previous roles, including CEO of McDonald’s Australia and Managing Director at ANZ.
Australia Post has been a cornerstone of the country’s social fabric for generations. From the humble beginnings of delivering mail, it has evolved into a multifaceted organisation. In this insightful discussion, we delve into the pivotal role that Australia Post stores play in different communities, serving as essential hubs for connection and convenience nationwide.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What an Australia Post store means to different communities
- Aspirations for change at Australia Post
- Catriona’s leadership journey
- The top career advice for budding leaders
- The importance of giving back
- Sustainability initiatives at Australia Post
Tune in now for this enlightening episode, and discover the incredible stories and insights behind Australia Post’s journey to making a meaningful difference in the lives of millions!