In the latest episode of Retail Therapy, we have the pleasure of hosting two incredible women, Andrea Culligan and Melissa Dean from Deloitte, in our studio.
Andrea is an expert in Innovation, Ventures, and Ecosystems for Sustainability and Climate, with an extensive business background in tech, innovation, and startups across Canada and Australia. Meanwhile, Melissa has over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur in digital transformation, customer experience, and technology, and currently serves as the National Retail, Wholesale, and Distribution Sector Lead. Both are trailblazers in their fields and are actively shaping the future of business.
In this episode, Paul, Andrea, and Melissa explore a range of topics, including;
- The most exciting developments in retail innovation
- The role of technology in tackling climate challenges
- Upcoming global trends in retail and their implications for Australia
- The importance of collaboration between startups and established retailers
- The key opportunities and challenges for innovation in Australia