In this next episode of Retail Therapy, we’re chatting about the opportunities within sustainability innovation for retailers with Tom Ferrier, Founder of Greener.
Tom is a former IT professional, who hung up the suit and tie to develop Greener – a first-to-market solution to help small businesses understand and prioritise the steps they can take to reduce their carbon footprint.
Greener was awarded the #1 clean-tech start-up in Australia and is working to build a Green Economy – one in which every dollar spent is carbon neutral.
- In this episode, Tom and ARA CEO Paul Zahra discuss:
- How Greener supports SMB retailers to improve their sustainability credentials
- How Australia is tracking in sustainability innovation in comparison to other countries
- What great looks like at Greener
- The next frontier of customer loyalty
- The role the venture capital industry plays in innovation