Victor Dominello, NSW Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government is well regarded in the tech and innovation space and joins Retail Therapy to share his insights and experience leading the NSW State Government’s digital strategy for a number of years.
In this episode, Victor and ARA CEO Paul Zahra discuss:
- Leading government through digital innovation
- The evolution of the Service NSW app and its importance during Covid-19
- Streamlining government services
- National priorities when it comes to data, tech and innovation
- Collaboration between government and start-ups
- What’s next for Victor, in his life post-politics