We’re back! For a whole new season of the Retail Therapy podcast. We’re excited to announce that Season 3 is brought to you by ARA Partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS), providers of cloud services across government, education, not-for-profits and healthcare and a subsidiary of Amazon. This season takes a deep dive on sustainability, the climate challenges that lie ahead for businesses and how they’re adapting. To celebrate, our first guest is Luke Hargreaves, Global Sustainability Business Advisor at AWS. Luke works with businesses and governments to accelerate their transition to sustainable business models through the use of technology. We talk to Luke about AWS, Amazon in general and the role they’re playing in the sustainability space.
His current role involves working with businesses and governments to accelerate their transition to sustainable business models through the use of technology. So in episode 1, we get to talk to Luke about AWS, Amazon and the role they’re playing in the sustainability space. In this episode they cover:
- The Climate Pledge and how corporates can get involved
- The biggest challenges in climate leadership
- Big business, big carbon footprint – how Amazon tackles the issue
- The role data plays in achieving sustainability goals
- Can the cloud be more sustainable?
- Transparent reporting to measure your sustainability targets
- Emerging digital transformations paving the way
- Achieving sustainability goals in the tech start-up space
AWS is how you can have a sustainable business. Find out how AWS can help.