Our next guest on the ARA Retail Therapy podcast is the humble and passionate CEO of Greenpeace Australia Pacific since 2012, David Ritter. He has worked in the London office for five years, was a lawyer for more than a decade before that, with a particular focus on native title and recently co-authored the book ‘The Coal Truth: the fight to stop Adani, defeat the big polluters and reclaim our democracy’.
Join Paul Zahra and David as they discuss all things sustainability and the amazing work he’s doing at Greenpeace. This episode you will discover:
• David’s love for Greenpeace and why it’s so strong
• How the major retailers approached cutting emissions
• Surprising initiatives you may not know exist
• How industry and government can work together
• His passionate view on the climate change debate
• Barriers for business in reaching net-zero targets
• Why climate change is so divisive in Australia
• How Greenpeace is flipping the energy conversation
• The new alliance of community and capital
AWS is how you can have a sustainable business. Find out how AWS can help.