Our next podcast guest is Leilani Weier, Head of Responsible Investments at Rest, a strategic partner of the ARA.
This season, we’ve been chatting about sustainability and climate change, how community attitudes have changed and what organisations are doing in their transitions to net-zero emissions. This also extends to superannuation companies like Rest. We think you’ll be intrigued to hear their story, the depth to their responsible investment initiatives and the stark truth around retirement savings if the world doesn’t act on climate change now.
Join Paul and Leilani as they discuss the risk priorities in the superannuation and sustainability space, what it takes to focus on ethical investing, actually listening and responding to what members want and creating sustainable retirement savings.
- How Rest creates an ethical investments portfolio
- Deep dive into Rest’s 2050 net-zero roadmap
- The who, what why of responsible investing
- The industries not to invest in
- A super fund’s approach to a sustainable future
- The possibility of a low carbon future
- Tools to get the most out of your Rest membership