With climate change being the biggest business disruptor on our doorstep, we welcome Nicki Hutley, Economist and Member of the Climate Council. Nicki is one of the leading voices highlighting the impacts of climate change, is a frequent commentator in the media and is constantly working to better inform the business community on how they can be part of the change. Thank you to ARA Partner, AWS, for supporting us in our commitment to share the greatest minds in all things retail and sustainability with our listeners.
Paul and Nicki discuss:
- Why climate change is such a divisive topic in Australia
- Easily achievable ways SMBs can take action
- The direct impact mounting emissions will have on business
- Barriers to meeting Australia’s 2030 and 2050 targets
- The global response and how Australia fairs
- Businesses implementing change initiatives
AWS is how you can have a sustainable business. Find out how AWS can help.