The ARA’s Travel Retail Advisory Committee exists to support the voice of Australia’s travel retailers and provides a forum to facilitate the exchange of ideas and raise issues relevant to the recovery of the ARA’s travel retail members.
The committee, consisting of executives from Australia’s leading travel retailers, addresses issues including:
- Government fiscal support
- Industry recovery measures
- Staff support and retention
- Post-COVID strategy
- Eligibility: CEOs and Managing Directors of ARA members from the travel retail and duty free categories.
- To help its members succeed by connecting them to a network of other travel retail executives and industry leaders.
- To support the ARA’s advocacy across relevant areas.
Participating Retailers include:
Heinemann, Dufry, Lotte Duty Free, Lagardere, Australian Way.
CEO & Director, Lotte Duty Free Oceania
Chief Executive Officer,
Australian Retailers Association